Congratulations on securing a place on the SLV.Global Bali mental health placement. We’re sure that there’s lots that you want to know so we’ve broken down some of the information into more digestible chunks that you can work through over the coming months.
4 months before departure
- Start browsing appropriate clothing
- Book in with your General Practitioner/Doctor
- Check your passport and make sure it is valid for 6 months from the time you'll be finishing your placement. If not, please renew it.
- Join your placement's Facebook Group.
3 months before departure
- Look at booking your flight and insurance
- Upload your passport photo and fill in the Indonesian Social Visa form via your Participant Portal
- Research activities and resources you want to take with you to Bali
- Read the documents on your Participant Portal
2 months before departure
- Pay your final balance
- Check the web or a guide book and start looking more closely at Bali
- Check the kit list and fill in all of the remaining forms on your Participant Portal
1 month before departure
- Finish shopping for clothing and resources
- If you want to, come join us in the London office for a Meet Up- dates are here.
- Have all flights and insurance booked
- Alert your bank that you’re going overseas
- Booked your flights
- Filled out all forms on your Participant Portal
- Bought travel insurance
- Obtained your visa
- Received all final vaccinations
- Finished shopping
- Checked your passport to ensure it is valid up to 6 months after your departure from Indonesia