Calling all Psychology Students
Fill in the form below to enter, and don’t forget to tag your psych pals in the Facebook post! The more of your coursemates that enter, the better the chances your university will win! Go wild!
Competition closes at midnight on the 15th of Nov 2018. The winners will be randomly chosen at the British Psychological Society conference on the 17th of Nov 2018 & announced live on our FB Page!
🏆 1st Prize
20% off any of our placement fees for you and your WHOLE Psychology Department for 2019 PLUS $500 of sponsorship loot for events and loads of free branded merch.
🏆 25 Runner-Up Prizes
10% off the Program Fees for our Clinical and Ancient Psychology Program in India for you and your WHOLE Psychology Department for 2019 PLUS $100 of sponsorship loot for events!
+ The T&Cs
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter is: SLV.Intl Ltd; company no 08338869 whose registered office is at 122 Minories. London. EC3N 1NT.
- The competition is open to all University students aged 18 years or over, except employees of SLV.Global and their close relatives.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via SLV.Global/psychologycompetition & www.facebook.com/slvglobal
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 15th November 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prizes are as follows: a. 1st Prize (one prize): 20% off any of our placement fees for you and your WHOLE Psychology Department for 2019 (only) PLUS $500 of sponsorship to be used for Psychology society or department events, payable on receipt. The Placement Acceptance fee is due to be paid in full. We will also send you a number of our branded merchandise packs. b. 25 Runner-Up Prizes: 10% off our Clinical and Ancient Psychology Program in India for you and your WHOLE Psychology Department for 2019 (only), not including the placement acceptance fee, PLUS $100 of sponsorship to be used for events, payable on receipt.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Winners will be chosen randomly and announced at the British Psychology Society conference on the 17th of Nov 2018, as well as filmed live on the SLV.Global Facebook channel.
Winners will also be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
By submitting this form you are confirming that you want to receive our emails. If you no longer want to hear from us, you can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time. If you have any questions or if you are unable to fill out this form please email [email protected].