Young disabled Psychology graduate (female, 28) requires a Personal Assistant (PA) - PAID ROLE
Are you a recent Psychology graduate? Looking for an interesting and diverse career? Could you see yourself working in a variety of situations providing professional and personal care support? If so, then this could be the perfect job for you!
Purpose of the role
To provide professional and personal care support to a Psychology Masters student who is seeking to further her career. She is venturing on setting up her own business alongside becoming a mindfulness practitioner. The client’s long term aim is to become a qualified Health Psychologist.
This is a brilliant opportunity allowing you to develop your skills for a dual role in areas such as:
· Summarising meeting and conference notes
· Adapting your professionalism depending on different environments
Personal care assistance:
· General hygiene
· Supporting the client in her own home
· Preparing meals and ensuring cleanliness
· Working with different age groups including children and the elderly
The role will mainly be based in South Manchester however there are frequent trips to Liverpool and London.
You will be required to work on a rolling rota as follows:
Week 1: Monday – Thursday (7am-5pm).
Week 2: Thursday – Sunday – Thursday & Friday (7am-5pm), Saturday & Sunday (9am-1pm).
Week 3: you will not be required to work this week, but will be on call in case of emergency.
Week 4: Monday – Wednesday (7am-5pm).
Benefits to you
· £7.50 per hour with the possibility of increases to reflect hard work from PA.
· Guaranteed hours every week on a rolling Rota
· Meeting new people in a variety of diverse settings
· Making a difference to the life of a disabled professional
· The opportunity to develop new and existing skills in supporting a disabled adult
· Gaining new skills and experiences to enhance your CV