Volunteer Support Workers/Health Care/Outreach Staff – Part Time
A charitable organisation, based in London NW10 area is looking for a part-time volunteer support workers/outreach/health care staff for our clients in Ealing and Brent.
Bright Future Organisation provides volunteer outreach/healthcare staff to help vulnerable persons for example: the elderly, disabled, persons with learning disabilities, persons with mental health needs, new mothers or mother with young babies and small children.
Volunteer health care staff perform duties such as:-
- Befriending/companionship e.g. talking, reading, watching tv, playing games
- Other domestic duties
- Escorting clients to the leisure/sport centres, GP’s, dentist
- Cooking meals
- Shopping: general household duties as required
Key skills and competencies/Qualifications and requirements
- Must have current Enhanced DBS or willing to have one done, fees met by the Organisation
- Experience working as an outreach/health care worker would be an advantage
- Min NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care or working towards qualification
- Experience working as outreach/healthcare worker in care setting would be an advantage
Benefits: Travel expenses and lunch
Please email a CV and cover letter to [email protected]