Location: Budapest: 13th & 14th July 2019. Zagreb: 15th July - 21st July 2019.
Compensation: Paid per workshop
SLV.Global is a mental health organisation, providing mental health placements to psychology students and graduates. SLV.Global currently operates across Asia and is beginning operations in Eastern Europe in June 2019.
Summary of the Role:
This summer, the SLV.Global team are excited to be piloting our Peace & Positive Psychology Programme that will take place throughout Croatia and Hungary.
We are looking for workshop leaders who have experience in one, or multiple, of the following aspects:
Summary of the Peace & Positive Psychology Programme
Our pilot program in Eastern Europe is being designed to give participants an introduction to both Peace & Positive Psychology in action. The exact details of the placement are yet to be announced and finalised.
Peace Psychology deals with the psychological aspects of peace, conflict, violence, and war. Focusing on the psychological aspects of the reduction and resolution of conflicts. Whilst Positive psychology is "the scientific study of what makes life most worth living".
The programme will involve receiving training and exposure to Mental Health organisations and clinical institutions. The programme includes staying in multiple locations, beginning in Budapest then travelling through Croatia and ending the programme in a beautiful location along the stunning Croatian coastline.
Skills and Experience Essential:
• People-focused with excellent communication, facilitation and motivational skills
• Proven ability to deliver high quality training and experiential learning in an effective and safe way for young and adult audiences using a variety of media and styles to maximise learning and outcomes
• Experience of working with and motivating individuals from different backgrounds, nationalities and ages
Desired but not essential
• Academic background in Psychology, Mental Health or Wellbeing
•An interest or practical experience in approaches to holistic wellbeing; such as yoga, meditation or nutrition.
• Working knowledge of the Mental Health Sector
Send your CV on through to [email protected]