SLV.Global Partnerships & Development Manger
SLV.Global Partnerships & Development Manager
Salary: £25-32k + Bonuses. Dependant on experience
Location: SLV.Global London Office
We’re on the hunt for someone who has a proven track record of success with nurturing and growing partnerships. The Partnership Development Manager is responsible for overseeing everything from initial contact to cultivating a mutually beneficial partnership with a variety of other organisations with similar aims to our own. If you’re not big on the “hard sell” and have equal amounts of chill and drive, you may be the yin to our yang. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to build their own small team, as well as join us overseas on occasion.
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Managing a small team to achieve monthly targets
- Developing new partnerships with universities, colleges and schools internationally
- Maintaining existing partnerships by managing all correspondence on a daily basis and later delegate this to your team.
- Assisting with marketing and promotion events and promotions
- Working closely with the senior management team to monitor performance.
- Helping in organising educational recruitment related events by managing internal and external communications.
- Building networks with potential institutional partners in support of business growth.
- Preparing proposals, programme outlines or presentations to support forming new institutional partners.
The Successful Applicant Will Have:
- Experience managing a small team and achieving targets
- Experience achieving targets and a desire to working in a busy environment
- Strong communication skills and an excellent eye for detail
- Excellent interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills including ability to influence and work effectively with people
- Ability to manage projects and prioritise accordingly
- Ability to liaise and negotiate with partners to define their needs and implement strategies to attract further partnerships
- Ability to work effectively in a team, but also be able to work independently, resolve problems and make decisions when appropriate
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience in a business development role with a determination to develop new partnership
Send your CV on through to Jess@slv.global. There will be a two-step interview process. Initially a chat with a senior member of the team followed by coming into the office to deliver a short presentation to managing partners.
Applications for this position have now closed.